So I awoke this morning to little Reesey jumping in her bed and yelling "Mommy"! It was rather ealier than I wanted to roll my lazy bum out of bed, but she's so stinken cute I had to go grab that little booger. I walked in her room and picked her up and kissed that little face. Then while we walked down the hall, we looked out our huge window(Huge snow flakes were falling:) She immediatley looked at me and said " OOok Mama, Bubbles Outside" Bubbles Mama". Just thought that was the custest thing ever and had to jot it down. Liam was way more excited and called it his "Christmas snow" all day. It melted quite a bit, but returned about 5 and Nick took him out to the Park sledding. What a fun day! I love the snow..makes me feel like a kid again!
No comments:
Post a Comment