So there's one good thing the nasty weather and new brought us... A potty Trianed Liam!!! YEAH! I guess my mom was right, staying home does help in the process and it tooked an act of God "literally" to get my butt to stay home long enough:)
We've got alot of new stuff planned this next year. To start off we've STILL been house hunting and have "finally" come to the conclusion that we are going to stay in our home for now, for two more years and save up to find the home we really want in Bend. This will give Nick a few more years on the job and maybe a little more senority to get transfered there faster. Its totally a place we can see raising kids and we love that we will be outdoors more if we live there instead of little" Oregonian Hermits sitting on our couch for 7 months outta the year due to rain."
I got together with some great friends this last week too and ran a half marathon over at my old highschool. Way fun!! Im glad we get to stay here and enjoy all of our friends and family a little longer too. I know I'll be missing everyone when we do eventually get outta this lovely, rainy town.
Reese is talking sooo much. I get comments everywhere we go. She's only 20 pounds but a spit-fire and very outspoken. She's yells "Nice to meet ya" at random people and says "Come here, baby" to any child under 10. She cracks us up!! Love that little booger.
Then have to post about Liam first dental appt. Which I have to say was an exciting little event. We got to go to a Toothbrush Birthday Party. It was full of stories and activities to teach kids about good oral care. Then came the embarrassing comment from my three year old:
"So Liam, do Daddy and Mommy help you brush your teeth every morning an night?" Asked the Dentist. (While holding up a Giant toothbrush)
"Yes they do" Liam said with excitement.
Then she held up some dental floss and asked "Do they help you floss too"
Liam looked at her with confusion " What the Heck?" he said.
I could feel my cheeks turn a nice color of Rosey red.
I had know idea we were already supposed to floss too. Good grief!
Just thought his little reaction was too funny to pass up.
Well my laundry fairy forgot to pass by AGAIN, so I better go tidy up that laundry room! Nite!
2 comments:
hey girl! I saw your blog off of your facebook page. Aren't blogs fun? They're a great way to journal your everyday life and all the fun stuff the kids do and say :-)
hope you are doing well!!
i remembered! ok to add friends go to layout. then "add a gadget" and add a link list. this will let you add your friends blogs. you'll just type in the name of their blog and then how you want it to appear on your page. hope that helps. hopefully we'll see you again soon!
Post a Comment