We are currently a Family of 4.Nick works so hard for us as a State Trooper and with the Air Guard, so I can stay at home with our two busy little toddlers. We love our family time and being outdoors.Christ is the Center of our Family and to him we are thankful for giving us eachother and these blessed ahead. We started this Blog...because frankly we never find time to write about the things our silly kids say and do, so hopefuly this helps:)
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
How to Potty Train a Boy...Im going crazy
So we've been trying to potty train Liam now for a YEAR! We love the little guy to death, but the potty from a 3 year old is way different than a one year old and frankly we're grossed out and just dumb founded on what to do next. He is the best peepee boy out there. He can aim and pee on anything...cherrios, candie, you name it he can aim it:) But now for the Big boy pants and all that jazz, I dont go for the poo in the underwear and we cant seem to get passed it. So here we go, another day down and no potty trained babies yet. My goals in life sure have changed and I never thought I'd live to wish some one would go number two in the toilet...yep my goals have definitely changed! So my big prayer tonite...is that Liam can drop a poo in the potty tomorrow. Such deep Prayer God, but Im trying here:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey! So glad you have a blog - I love it. =) We still need to get together someday . . . While I don't think I could fit bunko in right now, I miss you guys every month!!!!
He poos in his big boy undies?! Haha. Alexander doesn't do that. He's been peeing in the big potty for about a week now... and he's starting to not want to pee in it anymore.. acting like he forgot how to do it. He's pooed in the potty twice... the first time was because he was in the process... but it wasn't out yet, so we put him on the potty and he went. The second time he went was just a coincidence I think, haha. He just turned two on the 6th of November. Maybe just let him run around with no undies on... well, I guess unless he poops without stuff on, Alexander doesn't poop unless he has a diaper on.,. he won't poop in undies either.. Sorry to ramble hehe. Miss you guys and I can't wait for our little ones to meet!
~Katy
Post a Comment