Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bend OREGON











We recently went to Bend with some amazing friends!! It was our first time leaving the kids and even though I was really nervous I had such a great time with my husband. In life with little ones, you get so caught up in their stuff that you feel kinda like roomates sharing a bank account. It really made me look at him like I used to when we were dating, cute and crazy:)We enjoyed Ice-Skating, hiking, a 5K race, martini bars and great shopping!!
After being there only a few days, we kept looking at eachother and saying "Couldnt you live here??" and both saying YES YES YES! So here's to our next goal moving to Eastern Oregon....Did I just say that?
Like most of you know, we've been attempting to buy a home now for the last year with no luck at all. Either the neighborhood or price didnt match our needs. We drove around a bit there though( Bend and Sisters) and there are SOOO many homes in our price range. NICE homes. They over built apparently and homes are droping 100K-200K. Crazy!
So we are trying to pray, not get too excited(me of course:) and see what God has in store for us next. We are going to throw out a transfer to Bend as bait, and see if we catch anything!! Here we go:)

1 comment:

Jess said...

ooh . . . I love Bend too and we've always talked about moving there too. Josh isn't ready to go through FTEP again yet so I guess we're stuck in the good 'ol rainy valley. Good luck!! =)