Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Merry Christmas and My Baby Boy is 1

Hudson after I took the Cupcake Away~
Little Buddies

Yummm First Cake



Diggin In


Diggin in Again




Sweet Babies getting Big...too Big...Slow down





Seriously Christmas Time is THE BEST!! Me and Nick are like 2 little kids. We literally are just Obsessed with this time of year. I totally caught him playing Christmas Music the day after Holloween....and Yes we are those "Wierd" people. And having Kids only makes it more fun! So now we are totally Annoyingly Christmasey:)






Also our little Hudson Man turned a Year old on Pearl Harbor Day the 1st. We are both in shock..how the heck did a WHOLE YEAR go by already???!!This little man has been so much fun. As someone who always said Id have "1 kid" here I am with THREE having the time of my life. Each one is different and so much Fun. Hudson just started crawling at 11 months and is now everywhere and into everything. Liam carries him around too...its scary to watch but hey he can atleast grab him if his getting into something naughty so it works for me:)






So Excited for Christmas Day As Well. Really Feel as if God has blessed me with more than I deserve. Children are truly the Key to Happiness this time of Year

No comments: