Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy ThanksGiving 2010~





























Okay So I SURVIVED my First Turkey!I am NOT a cook...I hate how long it takes, the process of buying Every single flippen ingredient, then Cooking..Waiting...FINALLY getting to chow...then you have to clean it all up!!! Which is why I shop at Costco. But Today I really wanted to do EVERYTHING! From the Cranberries to the Turkey this Mama made a Feast. And I didnt use ANY Boxed or Canned Items Thank you Very Much. It was hard work but tasted AMAZING and was actually a great great day.







Poor Nick got home at 6 am from Work and still was up by Noon so we could Enjoy most of the Day together. I feel so Thankful for my family..My ever Growing Family! And just OverWhelmed with Happiness.
Hudson started Crawling last week too .He is the custest thing Ever! He's already trying to pull himself up and step too. This little guy is getting big way too fast. Heck they all are.







Heres to Another Amazing Holiday with my Wonderful Family~

No comments: