Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fall Changes~

So about 2 weeks ago me and Nick had a heart to heart about what we want to do the next few years. Our conclusion...Both want to STILL move to Bend! So Nick put in his transfer...and was EXCEPTED! So 1 week ago we thought if its the Lords Will lets just put our house on the market and see what happens...and Yesterday we Excepted a FULL PRICE OFFER!!
Talk about timing! We still dont even have our transfer start date but will be moving out of our beautiful(You will be missed:) Home on October 1st!
From here on out Im sure its going to get a little crazy. But we are so excited to see what God has in store for our family!
I will try and keep you posted as much as possible.
In other Non CRAZY news Liam is a ROCKSTAR at Mighty Pop Warner Football. He is so cute and with Nick(his Daddy) for a coach its just been an amazing experience for Both of them. He's really growing up and infact is 5 TODAY! My little man has brought me so much Joy and Im just so grateful we have him. Obviously...since I have 2 more huh:)

2 comments:

Shalyse said...

Kimber...how you are hot stuff? I miss seeing and connecting with you on FB! are you guys seriously moving to bend? HOW FUN!! I know you guys have been wanting that for some time now. Congratulations!!! keep in touch sexy thang! :-)
xoxo

Just Somebodys Mama....Only the Best thing in the World to Be said...

I miss you too! Are you ever coming back??? To Facebook that is:) Im digging your Blog though. I always leave it Cracking up:) You are just too much fun! Hopefully we can keep in touch and maybe a coffee chat or lunch date next time you head to Sunriver?? Talk to you soon Beautiful Mama