Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Baby Number 3~Hudson Alan Rhoades
















The Family when Hudson is only 1 week old













Hudson Just Born on December 7th 2010 weighing a teeny 5lbs















I just have to start off by saying....IM SO GLAD I HAD ANOTHER BABY!!


















This little bright eyed baby is truly my pride and joy and has made such amazing siblings out of my other two wonderful children.


















Hudson you are a SAINT. By far the easiest baby Ive ever had and I swear this kids never ever has a peep to squeak. Just smiles..all day long


















He is now 7 months and is sitting up, cooing at your brother and Sissy, bringing a spoon to his mouth, blowing bubbes, eating with your fingers, still toothless:) WONT take a bottle(My only bone to pick with you adorable little man:) LOVE stuffed animals..chews them, will crack up if tickled at the top of his back, and thinks Liam is hilarious.


















Yes Huddy hut hut, Hudson man, CHUBBY BUBBY, Hudson I truly am over joyed that I was given such a wonderful little Man!














1 comment:

Shalyse said...

kimber...your family is BEAUTIFUL!! hope you are enjoying your Summer! xoxo