Wednesday, April 1, 2009

For Three....Or not for Three that is the question:)






















So Life as usual has been super busy! Now that Nick is on Swat and State Police AND the military we barely get to see him. Im very proud of him and thankful that he has such great jobs to allow me to stay home, but I do miss him.....terribly!






When we first got married we wanted 4 kids. This was before we had one, so of course we could talk big. But now, Nick still wants the 4 and Im feeling quite content with 2 and sometimes dont mind when I only have 1.... So here we are smack in the middle of the babies we were expecting to have and finding ourselves at either a stopping point, or maybe just one more.... But we desperatly need some input. Should we just say what the heck and go for a crazy uneven number or just stay with two kiddos and maybe get a dog somewhere down the line:) I have never heard of someone saying they wish they had "less" kids but have heard people say "I wish I would have had more". HMMMMM!






Besides the 3rd baby talk, the kids have been keeping me laughin and busy. Nick got some time off a week ago and we had a blast at the Portland Zoo. Reese is finally at the age where she wants to know what the animals names are and Liam was totally facinated. The day was slightly cold but sunny and I swear we saw more of the animals up close than I ever had at the zoo!






So much fun!
What else....well Im attempting to potty train the little Misses. She'll be 2 in June and I know she knows. She tells me when shes "pooin" and a "peein"So Im hopin the process wont be as long as it was with Liam....good grief the boys take forever. She is also talking up a storm. So much. She talks to "Everyone" too. Quite the social bug!






Liam is really just growing up too. He's been really starting to have an imagination. I love it!! He's into Pirates(because of the Veggie Tale Movie) and him and Reese are always pretending they are Batman and SpiderMan. They're never seen those movies but love the action figurines, go figure.






Nick suprised me last nite too, after working two weeks straight, then getting a SWAT call on his first day off, then not hearing from him "ALL DAY" he came waltzing through the door at 5 and told me to "Dress up, we're goin out baby"! We went up to the Greek Cuisina in Portland and had such a romantic and fun evening. We love people watching and giggling, and had a front row seat of it downtown Portland. Then we went shopping and my macho hubby, picked out clothes for me from FOREVER 21. He was hilarious and so cute! And picked out stuff I would have never thought of wearing, but theyre all pretty cute..






....So hopefully our lives will be filled with a little more of those times one on one. We both kept smiling saying we HAVE to do this more! Yeah my lifes pretty good....maybe we should just keep it crazy and have all those babies my hubby's wanting. I guess I'll never be bored, right?

1 comment:

Kelly Munns said...

go for it! we had an uneven number until my mom decided to have my little sister 8 years later and i loved it! they would have fun so get crazy and bust it out!

cute pictures, by the way. reese's hair, oh my! what a crazy little girl. and liam "sleeping" with reese. so cute. i love them all...what a gorgeous family you've made.