So we approaching the arrival of our 3rd little baby and I really cant believe it. I truly never imagined Id have more than 1 kid and now I will have 3!! Liam keeps reminding me that we are a family of "5" now and when I look in my backseat at ALL the carseats I feel like a real life BUS driver in my Expedition!
But I am VERY VERY excited to meet Hudson Man:)
Reese is getting a little better at the idea of having a new baby. She is finally holding her dolls like a baby instead of by a foot like a bat or something. She has SO much spunk, I love it!
Liam is just super sweet. He kisses my tummy every time I see him and tells me "I just Love Hudson so much mommy"! I love it. I know God picked him to be an amazing big brother. He's been so wonderful with Reese and I know he will do awesome with Hudson too!
Christmas is around the corner too and Im hoping we will have a great Christmas this year with all our wonderful Fam around.
Kirk(Papi to the kiddos) has been gone almost 8 months and the kids have been dying to see him. He will be here in a few short weeks. And Nick also gets the whole month of to help with the baby which is going to be just WONDERFUL~
I really need to get on this more cause EVERY day the kids are changing and learning new things. They are truly amazing and I cant imagine my life without them...all 3 of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment