Liam in the backseat:
"Hey mom, you know how Jesus was taken by those bad guys and put in the tomb? We should go rescue him! Then maybe so he can get to heaven faster we can take Superman Capes and tie them on him, but mom I think you should take like Princess wings or something cause your a girl!
Mom(Me) Well buddy, actually Jesus got himself out of that Tomb when he arose all by himself and saved us all so that we may some day be with him too. And he also died and arose for all our sins so that we can live with him for eternity!Isnt he wonderful!
Liam: "Mom, Jesus is pretty cool and all but I think more people would be his friend if he wore a Superman Cape"
My kids are starting to CRACK me up daily. Liams imagination is running wild and I never know what subject is going to start once I sit down with him and we start to chat. I just Love this little man! And a little man he's becoming for sure!
Our home FINALLY closes tomorrow. We cannot wait to get in! The packing with toddlers, busy hubby and Morning sickness has been "SLOW"! Thats basically how I feel at all times of the day right now....SLOW! Its like I have 400 pound Feet!
We are excited to see what God has in store for our family this year, with all the wonderful changes that have happened already, I cant imagine a more fulfilled or exciting year!
1 comment:
Liam is hilarious. Sounds like some of the things my kids say.
Post a Comment